- 8 oz. dry spaghetti
- 1/4 c. olive oil
- 1 green bell pepper, diced
- 1 medium sweet onion, diced
- 16 oz. jar prepared pasta sauce
- 1 T. dried oregano
- 1 t. dried parsley
- 1 t. ground black pepper
- 2 t. garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Cook spaghetti according to package instructions for "al dente" consistency (or boil for 10 minutes in salted water).
- Heat olive oil in a 12" skillet at medium-high heat
- Add bell pepper and onion to skillet and cook, stirring occasionally, until slightly brown.
- Add to the skillet the pasta sauce, oregano, parsley, black pepper, and garlic powder. Simmer at medium heat for 10 minutes.
- Transfer cooked spaghetti and sauce to a 2-quart square Corningware casserole dish. Mix well and cook covered for 45 minutes.