Friday, May 13, 2011

Rearranging My MST3K

Currently I have my MST3K media arranged in 3 main areas:
  • Commercial DVDs on a shelf
  • DAP DVDs in a binder
  • DAP VCDs in a separate binder
I'm considering merging them into a "Best Of All Possible Worlds" binder. It would be arranged from K00 (I wish) to 1013. Each slot would contain the best available recording of that episode. The idea of having the complete (well, in-complete) canon in one binder is very attractive. I'm slightly uneasy about depopulating my commercial packaging, though. It's not like I'd be throwing away the boxed sets, but still....

Any thoughts you have on this project would be greatly appreciated.

2 comments:

  1. I put ALL of mine in slim cases with JoshWay's covers... This includes the discs from the store-bought sets and single releases.

    What I did was put the box-set cases in a box in my closet. That way I'm not throwing away anything, and I can always put them back in the cases at a later point in time... while keeping the discs in proper order.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am intrigued! I am a Josh Way fan, but I didn't know he did covers for the MST3K eps. I will mos def check this out. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete