Thursday, September 13, 2012

WoW - Crazy Days


So, the big Pandaria patch 5.04 came out for World of Warcraft. Good times!

Apparently there are a few flies in the ointment. This evening my Warlock got frozen into a "shooting" stance. I tried a bunch of things to shake her loose, but she was flat stuck.

I read a forum post that indicated that the only way to get unstuck was to die.

Turns out it's not that easy to commit suicide in WoW... at least not in a low-level region. I tried letting a beast attack me but every strike was a dodge or a miss. I tried climbing up a zeppelin tower and jumping off. The jump cost me about half my health, but by the time I'd climbed the tower to jump a second time I'd pretty much healed myself.

So here's what worked. I walked into a lake and waited to suffocate. This took a long time, but it did work. And it unfroze my "shooting stance" animation.

Upgrades is tough.

No comments:

Post a Comment